roller garage doors

I'm looking for a residential roller garage door. For some reason I can only find them for sale in other countries, not the US. Anyone know of a US dealer? Are they not sold in the US for some reason?

The point of this is that overhead doors use up all of the ceiling space in the garage, that is needed for lighting, storage, and what- not.

Reply to
craft.brian

try this: /

google: garage doors, rollup

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

I have a Trac-Rite for my shed, they are one of the main door suppliers for all those self storage facilities. Mine is smaller, 7' high x 5' wide. Every one is custom sized anyway. You can price them online at:

DT

Unfortunately, these are all commercial and industrial doors, not really suitable for residential use.

Reply to
craft.brian

NIce, but not cheap...

-- "Tell me what I should do, Annie." "Stay. Here. Forever." - Life On Mars

Reply to
Rick Blaine

OH, now THOSE would look real nice on a house!

Steve Barker LT

When I bought the 7x5 about five years ago it was $250 picked up at a dealer.

Reply to
DT