Roll open fence for pool?

We have a pool that we are going to fence in and I'd like to be able to "roll open" one end of the pool so that when we're using the pool we have an unobstructed view of the mountains that you can see from the pool (rather than peering through the fence).

I do not want to use chain link -- preferably some sort of iron-looking fence with 4' (or 5'?) height and simple design of straight up and down bars with a top and bottom cross member. Most of the pool would have a permanent fence (with a locking gate) but this side I would like to be able to open wide when in use.

I haven't been able to find anything like this on the web -- perhaps some sort of track system that would allow the fence pieces to roll away when in use, but that would be secure enough when closed and locked to be safe to keep kids out.

thanks for any info or advice -- please email me snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

thanks, scott

Reply to
Scott Mandell

Sounds like a driveway gate to me, two of them. Add some openers and a remote. Don't know if this is possible or legal in your area.

Reply to
spearfox