Roch, NY rec. for a/c contractor?

E-mail me privately with recommendation for (or against) someone local, thanks.
KAren

Your email setup is blocking messages. This is one of a long list of reasons why responses to questions should be posted here, not sent to email.
Short answer: Hawn Heating on Winton Road.

Karen You're an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h_k wrote:

Was that really necessary, calling me an idiot? My spamblocker shows me a list of all the blocked messages,and I can go through and choose to accept the ones that look legit. I didn't see the point of cluttering up the newsgroup with local recommendations that 99% of the readers would find useless. I've received a few good ones to follow up on, so thank you to those who took the time to respond with *helpful* information.
Karen

Karen, you asked for recommendations via email. I emailed you one last night. Then, I got a bounce message from earthlink saying you were not accepting email from anyone not on your "in list". It said to click a link. I clicked it. It produced an error message from earthlink.
This is one of many reasons why people don't want to respond directly via email.