Roch, NY rec. for a/c contractor?

E-mail me privately with recommendation for (or against) someone local, thanks.

KAren

Reply to
dkhedmo

Your email setup is blocking messages. This is one of a long list of reasons why responses to questions should be posted here, not sent to email.

Short answer: Hawn Heating on Winton Road.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in news:0oYCh.3286$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny:

Karen You're an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
h_k

Was that really necessary, calling me an idiot? My spamblocker shows me a list of all the blocked messages,and I can go through and choose to accept the ones that look legit. I didn't see the point of cluttering up the newsgroup with local recommendations that 99% of the readers would find useless. I've received a few good ones to follow up on, so thank you to those who took the time to respond with *helpful* information.

Karen

Reply to
dkhedmo

Karen, you asked for recommendations via email. I emailed you one last night. Then, I got a bounce message from earthlink saying you were not accepting email from anyone not on your "in list". It said to click a link. I clicked it. It produced an error message from earthlink.

This is one of many reasons why people don't want to respond directly via email.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom