Roadside assistance insurance

"At the end of her shift Goodwin, 38, will head back to her cell block at the Arizona State Prison Complex in Perryville, 25 miles west of Phoenix. She?s almost done serving her five-year sentence for fraud."

But now she'll be better at it than ever.

The "IRS" has called me four times in the last 8 days telling me I'd better not ignore the call and to call them back. Same recording every time, but friends have gotten a different voice.

I knew it was a fraud but I googled the phone number she left anyhow.

Reply to
micky

I was a little flip here, probably because the "IRS" fraudster have been annoying me.

The first one sounded actually repentant, at least for what she did to herself, and if she stays away from drugs, she might do well. There are other good anecdotes too. I'd rate it based on percentages, which he says are good too. Might be. I don't know anyone from Arizona, except my brother's step-daughter, and she's never been in prison, so I'll never know for sure. I wish them well.

Reply to
micky

I have had AAA for 40 years. I am OLD:( Got it when I got my drivers licens e.

Its been a good deal:) I have the AAA plus, and have been towed 100 miles o n more than one occasion:( Keys broke off in locks, all sorts of bad days:(

I service machines for a living, am on the road constantly and for a time w as driving near 50,000 miles a year. Made decent money till the price of ga solie went so high. I have never bought a brand new vehicle. Just didnt car e. driving around 30 thousand a year these days and making near nothing. ou r govenor corbetter just lost his run for re election:) He had balanced the state budget on the back of education:( and got what he deserved:)

If someone buys a brand new vehicle every 2 or 3 years, and drives under th e national average of 15,000 miles a year, rarely will you need a tow:)

Your still paying for the tow, in the cost of the new vehicle:(

I prefer to have 2 vehicles, one as a back up and for heavy hauling.

Reply to
bob haller

On 12/24/2014 7:20 AM, bob haller wrote: I service machines for a living, am on the road constantly and for a time was driving near 50,000 miles a year. Made decent money till the price of gasolie went so high. I have never bought a brand new vehicle. Just didnt care. driving around 30 thousand a year these days and making near nothing. our govenor corbetter just lost his run for re election:) He had balanced the state budget on the back of education:( and got what he deserved:)

Chances are, you also have "free" roadside assistance as a part of the deal. I think i have five years.

I used it for the first time last night by calling the 800 number on the window decal. Had a flat tire in the dark and drizzle. The voice on the other end asked me a couple of questions and I gave her some of the numbers on the VIN. She also used my cell phone to pinpoint my location.

Took about 45 minutes for help to arrive. He quickly change the tire and got me on my way. No cost, but I did tip him. If it was a sunny April day I may have changed it myself, but on rainy December night, I'd rather wait for help.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

New car owners likely still need roadside assistance coverage since even new vehicles get flats, lockouts, gas-outs, dead batteries, etc.

If one still needs to have roadside assistance with a new car then he's saved nothing in that regard by buying a new car. Course some new cars come with a few years of roadside assistance (Buick) and some don't (Honda).

Reply to
scarecrow