Road rage, yet again

So I'm driving down a side street, and a car is stopped behind another who is having trouble parallel parking. But he had room to swerve around (43-4 feet) her but chose not to and there was no opposing traffic. No big deal. But since it was safe for me, I decided to put on my signal, and go around both of them since there was no opposing traffic. What does he DO? HE PUTS ON THE SPEED catches up and starts riding my ass, and then giving me the finger. So I give it back. HE signals he wants to fight me. So I oblige. I pull over. What does he do? He keep on going. I don't begrudge him for not wanting to fight (I was much bigger than him). But there is a typical example of someone getting angry because you showed yourself to be a better, safer and more efficient driver than him.

Reply to
reakhavoc

You are another example of an idiot who should never have been issued a driver's license in the first place.

Reply to
barking pumpkin

Thats why you should always carry a loaded rifle in your car. I would have blown out a few tires and windows on that car, then when he rolled over into a ditch, I would have beat the f*ck out of him before tossing his limp body back into his burning car to be incinerated.

The way I look at it, road rage does not end until the son of a bitch that pissed me off is in his grave. No one that fucks with me on the highway ever lives to tell the story.

So far I have put 38 men, and 6 women into their graves, and one still remains in a coma after 8 years. All were bad drivers who drove themselves to their demise by f****ng with the wrong person (namely me).

Reply to
roadrager

Hey, I feel exactly the same way. I am so godamn sick and tired of inconsiderate asshole drivers I'd like to kill them all. I always have my shotgun loaded and on the gun rack right behind my head. I probably blast a dozen cars a week. But that's not the end. I got a box of hand gernades under my seat. When a fucker behind the wheel pisses me off, I just pass the son of a bitch, cut him off, toss the gernade and watch the fun explode. A tank of gas and a hand gernade make quite a blast. It's quite hysterical when they announce on the tv news that another car was blown up on the interstate and they are investigating. Like what are they investigating? There's nothing left.

Reply to
hiwayman

Someone should report these guys to the FBI. What they are doing is illegal.

Reply to
Mij Adyaw

A bit OT and venting online isn't illegal yet. If you believe they're doing what they claim.... that's a different matter. Somebody who knows computer forensics ought to check them out for sure.

Reply to
Sev

it was a troll.

remain calm...