RiteTemp Home Heat Thermostats ?

Hello:
Will be looking to buy a new heat-only thermostat for the house.
See these RiteTemp brands at Home Depot and elsewhere.
One of their styles seems to fit our needs a bit better than any of Honeywells.
Do these RiteTemp have a good rep., or should I forget them and go, as usual, with Honeywell ?
Any other brands that have a good reputation ?
The Honeywell these days seems to be made in Hungary, believe it or not. All th others, China, of course.
Thanks, Bob

Don;t know about the RiteTemp, but here's 2 features I really like:
Adaptive Recovery - You just set the time in the morning that you want it to be back to temp X and the thermostat figures out how much earlier to actually fire up the furnace based on recent experience.
Vacation Hold - You can set a temp for X days and have it resume normal sched after that. Which means if you;re going to be away for 4 days, you can have the house back to temp when you arrive.
The Honeywell VisionPro models have those features, which is why I went with it.
I have been using a Lux for about 5 years and I haven't had any problems with it. I believe it was about $50 and I think I got it at HD.
Hello:
Will be looking to buy a new heat-only thermostat for the house.
See these RiteTemp brands at Home Depot and elsewhere.
One of their styles seems to fit our needs a bit better than any of Honeywells.
Do these RiteTemp have a good rep., or should I forget them and go, as usual, with Honeywell ?
Any other brands that have a good reputation ?
The Honeywell these days seems to be made in Hungary, believe it or not. All th others, China, of course.
Thanks, Bob

imho,
I have a honewell, 2stage heating programmible thermastat. It cost bucks, I love it. Recently I upgraded a simple bimetalic 240v baseboard to a ritetemp(one with a battery control). It cost very little bucks, but the job it does is great, it functions as designed, and for a cheap upgrade, it worked.
So if one low level product is any indication of the whole product line, I think I will be leaning towards ritetemps in the future.
Just my observations.
tom @ www.FreeCreditCheckGuide.com
Humble Tom wrote:

The one thing I like about the Honeywell units is they use a, for lack of a better term, software anticipator. It tends to re-adjust from cold outside temps to warmer outside temps. The old heater anticipator was a kludge at best, however, for its time, worked ok. The Honeywell's system works very well. I don't know if other brands do this. I have had some experience with early digital units that suffered real bad from cycle-itis. I had one and dumped it quickly.
I'm on my 4th ritetemp in about 5 years. If you touch them w/ a static charge they get fried. The only reason I keep getting them is because home depot will only give you a replacement and not money back. I'd stay away, or dont loose your receipt.