rite-temp thermostats any good?

I just picked one up. Programable touchscreen display interested me.

Anyone have any experience with these?

-Jeff

Reply to
John

I've had one for a year or so now. My only issue with it is that it's about 1-2 degrees off of actual temp (higher). compared to my Oregon Scientific thermo and my cooking thermo. Other than that I've had no problems with it.

Reply to
Christopher H. Laco

Define "good" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I have one for awhile and have no problems at all with it. Works well. Of course the 'experts' will tell you that it's crap and you should have bought a Honeywell, etc.

Reply to
Jerr

How good is it at maintaining temperature (how big a degree swing do you see)?

Reply to
Travis Jordan