rite-temp thermostats any good?

I just picked one up. Programable touchscreen display interested me.
Anyone have any experience with these?
-Jeff
John wrote:

I've had one for a year or so now. My only issue with it is that it's about 1-2 degrees off of actual temp (higher). compared to my Oregon Scientific thermo and my cooking thermo. Other than that I've had no problems with it.

Define "good" Bubba

I have one for awhile and have no problems at all with it. Works well. Of course the 'experts' will tell you that it's crap and you should have bought a Honeywell, etc.
Jerr wrote:

How good is it at maintaining temperature (how big a degree swing do you see)?