ripped leather sofa

Good evening,
I have a 1.5" rip on the arm of a leather sofa.
I don't think any "glue/mend it" will close it completely. I was wondering if a leather patch or something would work.
Do you think the As seen on TV product, "Mighty Mendit" endorsed by Billy Mays would work?
Thanks
Elliot wrote the following:

http://tinyurl.com/yaydnvn
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Only if you got the couch on TV. and it's vinyl and you don't mind the mend job lasting less than a week.
If you don't stich it with or without a patch, it isn't going to be worth the effort.
Elliot wrote:

I don't think Billy is going to back up anything he endorsed.