Rinnai gas heater systems

I have a gas furnace/Radiators in each room. My furnace lifespan is about to end in the next 2 years or so,(installed 1980) so I'll have to replace. I live in a victorian 3 story house 4-5 BRooms in each floor + Basement. Cost of a new furnace is $ 4000. Cost of gas $ 3200 a year. Will it pay off to go with RINNAI gas/hot air system instead? How many of this units I'll have to install. I live in New York.
thank you in advance.
Dont waiste the thought, Furnaces are more effecient, better heat , and the installl on seperates and cost will kill ya. Get a top line 94-95% variable speedo furnace, Dumb Question