Ring for overlfow

I have a round basin in my bathroom that came without a finished ring for that overflow area near the top of the basin. I tried Lowes, no luck. I went to a plumbing supply store locally, no luck. Does anyone know where I can get one. The one that I replaced still has it, but its oval shape and won't fit the round one that i have now. I bought this bowl awhile back ( years ) but only lately noticed the edges of that overflow are getting rusty, dirty looking.
The last couple of times I replaced the kind with the finish ring, I got ones that are "self finishing." They simply set in the opening. Had a nice big flange, and you set it in caulking that came with the sink. Then, run a bead around the edge and wipe it to a nice contour. Took more time to take the old one out than anything else. New ones were ceramic, versus the old cast iron and enamel style.
professorpaul wrote:

Well, tell me where u bought them.