Right Angle Grinder

What does it do?
I have a book showing it used to abrade the high spots on a concrete surface; how does this use compare to an orbital sander?
Thanks

Orbital sander is good for finishing wood. Angle grinder can be used to sand heavy rust, cut steel, grind a weld smooth. It is much more heavy duty.
Agreed, an angle grinder is more agressive.
And when you consider the number of attachments you can get for it it is a very useful tool to have around.
Do like me and buy both.
They are two tools with different uses.
A right angle grinder with a diamond cup doesn't even come close to a orbital sander with even the best sandpaper on concrete.

What do you want to do?
Steve

I'm not sure I want to do anything. :-) I need to roughen up a concrete floor a bit and the books show a right angle grinder being used to grind down some high spots. I have not yet established that there *are* any high spots, so a regular sanding block is probably all I need in the short term.