Right angle cordless drill with a clutch?

I need a right angle cordless drill that has a clutch. I heard that Mikita might have had a 1/2 inch version, but don't see it on their website. I need one to drive my inline skating push stick.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/
It also kind of has to be 18 V, since I have the power supply. I have a right angle gear that can be stuck on an ordinary cordless drill with a clutch, but it is geared 3 to 1 and that will lower the speed too much. I might try Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Right Angle Drill Attachment, but will need to know if the speed is reduced.
Too bad right angle cordless drills don't come with clutches. Milwaukee has one, but it's electrical and causes the drill to stop. That won't work here.
Thanks.
What is the purpose of your push stick. My son speed skates, both Ice and inline... Your push stick seems like the lazy mans approach to skating...
On 2/29/2012 2:49 PM, John Doe wrote:

What's the purpose of peddling a boat?
What's the purpose of walking? Some people speed walk...
What's the purpose of flapping your arms?
What's the purpose of flapping your lips?
tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

Well, you must be one of those lazy ass people we pay taxes for. Always looking for a way to get it done without spending any energy... 8>)
On 2/29/2012 6:11 PM, John Doe wrote:

Skating on a nice smooth flat surface is easy compared to rough terrain skating. The first time I ice skated, it was easy as pie. The first time I inline street skated, I was stunned at how relatively difficult it is. There is no comparison.
Besides, you can't speedskate on rough terrain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKC5UjQXhFE&feature=colike

tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

<aOidnf2bSfZUDtPSnZ2dnUVZ_r-dnZ2d ptd.net> <4f4eb0ba$0$3010$c3e8da3$e408f015 news.astraweb.com>

Really, my son does. The worlds are held outdoors on rough terrain. Only in the USA does speed skating occur indoors.
He skates both indoor inline, and outdoor. They knock off a 50k outdoors in about 35-45 minutes. Depending on the heat.
Now get off your lazy ass and skate.
On 2/29/2012 6:37 PM, John Doe wrote:

<aOidnf2bSfZUDtPSnZ2dnUVZ_r-dnZ2d ptd.net> <4f4eb0ba$0$3010$c3e8da3$e408f015 news.astraweb.com>

Really, my son does. The worlds are held outdoors on rough terrain. Only in the USA does speed skating occur indoors.
He skates both indoor inline, and outdoor. They knock off a 50k outdoors in about 1 hour. Depending on the heat.

John Doe wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2zvxG6dgak

--
Steve W.

John Doe posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

To sell it!

To get away from you.

We want to wave you off before you get too close.

In your case it is to distribute the halitoses.

--
Tekkie