Riding ZTR recommendations

I'd like a small ztr mower. What would be a good one, not a wimpy toy, but not a high priced monster. Saw one today, a Walker, I think, that was about the right size. Are the Toro, or similar smaller ones made well, or will they be worn out in two years?

TIA

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I suspect there isn't a lot of difference between any of the ~$3K range ZT mowers, and likely many are made in the same factory and just painted and branded differently. Certainly there is a difference between the $3K units and the SCAG and whatnot units 3X the price. For residential use the $3K units seem to be fine, I recently used a Toro branded one and it performed fine.

Reply to
Pete C.