Riding mower wont go

I was cutting the grass with my murray riding mower with the B&S 15 hp engine and doing real good. I was in third gear when I hit an old tree stump hard. The mower stopped and now will not move and the blades will not turn. The engine runs fine but the pulleys for the motion belt and the blade belt do not turn. Could this be a broken shear pin? If so how do I fix it? What else could it be? Thanks for any advice Herb

Reply to
Herb Eneva

I would remove the deck and see if any of the blade spindles have bent. With the deck off you should be able to turn all the spindles by hand, freely

Reply to
RBM

Could be. The manual should show the location of it and how to replace it. Most decent hardware stores carry pins.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

=A0 Could this be a

I used a flat punch to knock out the ones I have replaced.

Good luck, Andy

Reply to
WhiteTea