riding mower on hill - how easy to flip?

Page 2 of 2

Sure it could. Neighbor had one roll on her. Any safety person would just say don't do it. I used to do it. Slope wasn't bad but I rode with the upside edge of the seat in crack of my ass (bad with tighty whiteys, leaves skid marks). You hit a wet spot though and it will slide anyway...catch a tiny bit of momentum and if the wheels rebite over she rolls I'd suspect. Ass crack assisted or not.