ridge vents

Page 2 of 2

Oops, my mistake there. 0.5 slope would not be 45 degrees, it would be something around 20 degrees or so. 45 degrees is a slope of 1.0.
-kevin

"Hey! I was told there would be no math on this test!"
;-]

Not sure, but the last three roofs I have done (no, I'm not a roofer, but I play one on TV), I've used the Rigid Roll....
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:48:38 -0400, Choreboy

Not sure. Mine are vinyl and have been doing a good job for almost 15 years. The installation is more important than the brand--you don't want them to leak.
Phisherman wrote:

I've read that Shingle Vent II is the least likely to leak in various weather conditions, such as blowing snow. I chose Vent-Sure Rigid Roll because it has no external baffle for a rope to damage.