Richmond Area Tech

Just wondering if anyone in the Richmond, VA area(preferrably more Petersburg area) could recommend a good heating and AC company that you trust?

Thanks

Reply to
Jdtower23

This is Turtle.

Look JD , It is hard to find a straight shooting hvac man for he is bussey as hell when people find out he is straight shooting fellow. If your really looking for a hvac man that might be straight shooting here. Do this -- Call up the Baptist , Catholic , and the Methodist churches in your area and ask them who does their work. If any one name comes up. Call him if not call one of them to come see the problem or installation you want. i have seen or it seems that these companys or hvac men who does thier work most of the time is straight shooters. They want the most bang for the buck but still know what quality is and will watch for it. Here is your start.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Actually, I know a pair of guys looking for a good hourly rate and a good reputation. Boys name is Ricky Link, and I think it's Link Refrigeration.

Tim S.

Reply to
Tim or Marty Shephard