Rialto Toilet Seat

The original toilet seat broke, and now I want to replace it. But, the Rialto is a small round toilet and I'm not sure that other round toilet seats will be compatible with this toilet. Anyone know how to select the correct toilet seat for the Kohler Rialto toilet?

Reply to
Alan

Just go to a store that sells the toilets, they wil have the correct seats. Duh!

Reply to
Abe

If it really is an odd size you may have to buy one from a Kohler dealer.

Reply to
Eric in North TX

Replace the toilet with an elongated one, no real man would use a small round toilet because his man parts dangle on the china or water surface. So unsanitary.

Reply to
EXT

Many Rialto (and Rochelle) parts, including the seats, are special Kohler- only items:

Kohler has exquisitely priced parts at:

Richard J Kinch

The current version is coming with a regular round-front seat, from the spec sheet,

it is the French Curve, K-4663
able to be ordered online or at any store that carries Kohler product. No product has to be purchase through Kohler, although some stores will tell you that they can't(read choose not to) order it for you even Rochelle parts.

-g

Alan wrote:

Reply to
garmo