Rheem HVAC Condenser Coils Cleaning Guide With Pictures

Since the weather is mild right now during the Florida "winter", I took the time to clean our outside A/C condenser unit and snapped some pictures of the process.

It took about an hour to finish and I'm expecting some lower power bills this summer since one side of the condenser had the coils totally clogged with dirt and dust.

Here's the guide -

Be sure to turn off the power to the A/C system at the breaker box inside the house and also at the breaker box outside near the condenser before you get started.

Cheers, Paul

Reply to
Paul Michaels

Yeah, most of us remember to clean the A-coil and forget about the outside unit.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Nice instruction set...good pictures.

Joe