RFID credit/debit cards

Page 3 of 4
On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 06:54:24 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Because you said so? You really are clueless.
On Sunday, February 2, 2014 11:53:08 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

So you approve of THIS(beginning with) "Dr.Ivan sell dumps (infromation from magnetic strips of credit and debit cards):
Minimal order 5pcs from now of a 1 bin only (not allowed 2 dumps from 1 bin, 1 from another and 2 from 3rd). ...."
Being on here?! It's called S P A M .
I think you oughta look in the mirror before calling someone else clueless..
On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:23:24 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What's to approve of?

I think you're an illiterate idiot. The thread is *not* about security. the thread is about mag-stripe functionality. They are perfectly functional and the reason they haven't been replaced *IS* inertia. Of course you're too damned stupid to be able to separate the concepts.

time quote the relevant text?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Sunday, February 2, 2014 2:19:01 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Evidently our views of this thread differ significantly. I'm viewing via google groups, so I see EVERYTHING. You must be viewing through a proper news reader, with killfiles and filters. So I respect that you must think I'm talking to walls. LOL ;)
FYI there is a spammer on here hocking credit card info. That is who I was referring to. Stunk up the room like a bad skunk, activity on the thread went down like the Hindenburg in 1937.

Somehow, your GG does some really strange paragraphs and word wrap, in my reader. But, now it makes more sense. Thank you.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:01:27 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Clueless.

It must be your personality. Obviously this is a rare occurrence.
On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 11:49:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Cruel...... :-)

Truth. (though not a null intersection)
Hi, i sell fresh cc and cloned cards like yescard, for more info contact me at this adress m i s t e r s a f e 7 8 @ g m a i l c o m without space.
Please nobody under 18 years old
"dadiOH" wrote in message
Have you heard about them? If not, you might want to watch the video below. Me, I'll be wrapping my cards with aluminum foil when/if they get RFID.
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/lLAFhTjsQHw%26sns=em
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On 7/11/2014 11:36 PM, WW wrote:

very much a concern.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 7/11/2014 10:36 PM, WW wrote:

Just request cards without the chips.
On 7/12/2014 7:14 PM, tom wrote:

I'd be tempted to disable the chip with a metal punch, or electric drill.
--
.
Christopher A. Young