Reversible dishwasher sticker (clean/dirty)

Avery makes a magnetic sheet for inkjet printing. Do some searching to see if you can buy just one sheet somewhere.

Reply to
Melba's Jammin'

That would drive me bonkers! I sure don't want to see a bunch of dirty dishes sitting around the kitchen when they could surely sit out of sight in the dishwasher waiting until the machine was filled and ready to go. It doesn't drive you nuts?

Reply to
Goomba

Perfect. Thanks.

Reply to
Heather Mills

Nope. I 'do' dishes at 5am. By the time I have more, the washer is ready to be emptied. Dinner dishes go in the sink-- and I'm not in the kitchen until 5am the next day. . . and we repeat.

Sometimes I do 2 loads in a day- but it is rare. If I'm in the kitchen I'm cooking, not looking into the sink.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

TSP isn't TSP anymore (unless you've got a stash of the old stuff).

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton
[snip]

Then you open the door to let them dry, and while they're drying someone sticks some dirty dishes in among the clean ones.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Put in regular paper to use until you're sure your design is right, bufore printing on that one sheet.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

TSP sounds like a good idea. You're probably putting in a whole lot more phosphates than the old formula detergents ever had. OTOH, that's not being very green.

OTOH, just as long as everybody else is not doing this, I suppose you and I can do it with very little environmental impact. My guess is that this would work great with the laundry too.

Thanks for the tip. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

dsi1 wrote on Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:16:27 -1000:

My dishwasher has a light that comes on when drying is complete. So, I know I must empty the thing before putting in more dishes.

Reply to
James Silverton

When opened in the morning the dishes are dry.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

So they do. For some reason, they did not come up on any of my searches. Thanks.

Reply to
Heather Mills

Heather Mills wrote the following:, which was deleted.

How can I tell if my car is dirty?

Reply to
willshak

Even when some plastic dish has gotten turned over and is full of dirty water?

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

We have a lot of coffee cups that have recessed bottoms, holding about a teaspoon each. 4 or so of those upturned before drying them with a towel can get the whole bottom level splattered and too wet to put away without drying with a towel. We have been known to put a dirty dish in with the clean ones, about once a month or so I would guess. Usually we figure it out, but I'd be willing to bet that a couple of not so clean dishes got removed by the next person who came to the kitchen and saw the timer at the end of the cycle. Such is life

Reply to
hrhofmann

Hmmmm......maybe in my bottom drawer in an old tortilla package? Thanks - I was running out of idea.

Reply to
Kalmia

You *might* even want to phone them and ask if you might have a sample before shelling out the $15 or whatever it is they want for the package of them.

Reply to
Melba's Jammin'

Show it a copy of Hustler Magazine and see if it smiles. :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Lordy, such a long thread for such a trivial question. Buy a couple of kid's magnets, like for holding pictures to a fridge, one green and one red. You can figure out the rest.

Personally, I keep the clean dishes in the dishwasher. When there are no more clean dishes in there, I move the staged rinsed dishes from that half of the two-hole sink to the dishwasher, and run it. Only thing in the cabinet are the seldom-used items.

Reply to
aemeijers

TSP branded cleaner probably isn't what it used to be but trisodium phosphate the chemical is still the same. Oddly enough, that's still around - I think.

Reply to
dsi1

First, since you are Heather Mills, why don't you take some of the $40 million you got in the divorce from Paul McCartney and hire someone to do you dishes? But seriously, folks, what we do is this: If the dishwasher is locked, the dishes are clean, because, after all, it won't run if it isn't locked.

Reply to
nielloeb