Reverse Osmosis System Gurgling

I just replaced both filters and the Membrane in my GE Reverse Osmosis Water System(GXRV10ABL01), but I am still getting a lot of gurgling everytime it has to produce more water. I looked thru the manual and didn't see anything else that needed to be cleaned or replaced. Any suggestions on what to look for? No issues with the water quality, the gurgling noise is a bit annoying.
Thanks in Advance, -a12vman

If you're talking about more "gurgling" noise out of the RO drain line, did you replace the membrane with the same GPH rating? If you had say, a 10gph membrane and replaced it with a 25gph then the membrane would flow a lot more more water and the noise from the increased flow out the RO drain line would be noticably louder.
When you replaced the membrane did you also replace the flow control? They can clog and dramatically shorten the life of the membrane.

Flow Control-The flow control regulates the flow of water through the Reverse Osmosis cartridge at the required rate to produce high quality water. The control is located in the Reverse Osmosis housing drain port. A small, coneshaped screen fits over the front end of the flow control to prevent clogging due to sediments in drain water. The flow control should be replaced each time the Reverse Osmosis membrane is changed".
Have you tested your RO water with a TDS meter to make sure it is working properly?.
No the filter is an exact replacement of original.
Flow Control. Holy smokes, that part is $21.50 and the screen is another $3.25; are there any good websites that stock these parts other than geparts.com?

I'm not talking about the "filters" I'm asking about the membrane. Is the replacement the same GPD as the original membrane?
Regarding, "Holy smokes, that part is $21.50 and the screen is another $3.25", here's your first taste of the benefits of buying a brand name water treatment product. Had you bought an industry standard RO the filters and membrane would have been less expensive and that flow control would cost as whopping $2.50 to $7.00 dpending on the style required.