It depends on how bad the plates have sulfated. If you google
the term "battery desulfator", you will learn about special
battery chargers that use a pulsing high frequency charge to
dissipate sulfate on the plates, and if the battery isn't too far
gone, will restore it somewhat. These are not miracle devices,
tho, and , in general, greatly lengthen the life of a lead acid
battery PROVIDING it is being "nursed". It probably won't
do your "ressurection", but is an interesting subject to learn
about for future reference.
Andy in Eureka, Texas
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.