Resurface Clawfoot tub?

Can anyone point me to a good resurface product for an old clawfoot tub. Also can anyone give me advice on doing this? OR possible a company in Southern Ontario???
HotRod wrote:

I suggest you check the phone book. You may need to check the book in a larger city in your area if you live in a smaller city.
You should find two types of refinishing. One will clean it and spray on a new finish in your home. It will look nice, it will not cost too much and it should last a good while, but it will not be equal to the original that likely lasted 20 years or more. Getting that kind of refinish is not done in your home and will cost more, but it is likely the last tine you will need do it in your or my lifetime.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Another vote for doing it the better way, whatever it is. The prior owner of my house had the bathroom sink resurfaced around 1990. Looks like crap now.
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Agree, don't do with the quickie method.
There is a refinisher in Cape Vincent, NY about across the river from Kingston. If that is close to you.

Us canucks don't like crossing over to the 'Great Satan' to the south. We want to boycott the usa before it can kill any more middle eastern babies. The clawfoot is circa 1920. There are several commercial reglazers in the GTA, do a google on it.

"Slim Bastard" does not represent Canadians, and certainly not here in Alberta. He embarases me. Jesse
On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:42:28 -0500, "Slim Bastard"

Actually I'm surprised we finally found the "ONE" asshole Canadian that we have been searching for. I'd be surprised if he's even Canadian talking like that.

Just don't forget that at least 46% of us would like to get President Nookular in a small room for 10 minutes, without his babysitters.