Restoration Video Conference

Next: Tuesday, May 8,

7-8:00pm Eastern Time USA 6:00pm Central 4:00pm Pacific

Log in:

We kick off the bi-weekly spring series of conferences by holding the first one out in my workshop. I'll be gearing up for the barn woodwork repair and painting project. Here's the low-down:

In recent past conferences Ralph asked about caring for paint brushes and Laura needed to know more on painting wood clapboards. We'll cover that and more.

We're holding the conference out in my workshop!

Topics: Caring for paint brushes Open Discussion, and our usual features: Trades Books Traditional Materials: Allback Linseed Oil Paint Tool Box: paint brushes, plus show us your own favorite tool

John by hammer and hand great works do stand by mind and heart we share the art

John Leeke, American Preservationeer Historic HomeWorks

26 Higgins St. Portland, ME 04103 207 773-2306 snipped-for-privacy@HistoricHomeWorks.com
johnleeke