Residential Locksmith Washington

hello

I was wondering if any forum members may be able to recommend trustworthy and competitive security firms/locksmiths. We are planning to get quotes for new security provision for our block of 16 privately owned flats (we need new locks/keys, new gates/doors and possibly their advice on additional security measures.) We are in Washington so this firm needs to be willing to travel there. Possibly they will be a local company, but this isn't essential.

I seem to remember some prior discussion of this on the forum but can't find any messages about it.

your advice would be most appreciated...

Reply to
JONES-SMITH

"JONES-SMITH" wrote in message

Seattle? Olympia? Walla Walla?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I had good results at Bulger safe and lock in Seattle. Assuming you meant that Washington.

Reply to
Bob F

DC?

Reply to
George

No, can't be DC. That is the home or our government and its employees so there is no need to lock up anything there.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Washington is only about 10 miles across, so all companies will be local.

Reply to
mm

The Washington I live in is about 40 times that across.

Reply to
Bob F

hey friend i was facing the same problem about i cant trust anybody to make locks for my office. i was looking for a digital lock system and i cannot give this assignment to any one else because i cant jus trust them. then i met with one of the worker of ' Locksmith Service'

and i found him working in next door i talked to him and he was so friendly then i asked from the owner of the house about this company and he told me tht you can trust them tht they can work by keeping the privacy in view. so i tried them and they are so trust worthy. tht is y i recomend you to use them for making locks of your flats.

Reply to
THOMPSON

so you are looking for locksmiths well from my personal experience i use them ' locksmith'

for my office and apartments. because they are so trust worthy and you dont need to be afraid from your privacy cz they are authorized and im so happy from there work and now i made a contract for long term relationship from them cz i found the crue more cooperative to their customers so dont wait for anyother i recomend you to try this one with full satisfaction.

Reply to
DAVIS55