residential electrical question

Page 3 of 3
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/electrical-wiring/part1 /
On 30 Dec 2005 14:02:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote:

Electric catbox? Is this like an electric chair for cats? Cool man. How many can you do a day?

you cant GFCI a washer, it WILL nuisance trip.

They you are in deep shit when your AHJ accepts the 2005 NEC. If there is a laundry sink the receptical within 5' has to be GFCI. A properly working washer should not trip a GFCI.