Residential electical question

That must be SOME house! 200a in the 60's WAS "industrial!" Even all the houses in Levittown only got 60a 220v, and they had electric ranges!

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Tony Hwang

Bravo. I've told my wife that if we ever need another network hookup in the house, I'm going wireless. I don't buy my supplies wholesale - retail prices on CAT5 cable, outlets, and boxes - not to mention aggravation of cutting holes in my walls - are gawdawful. Costs me $75 every time.

Reply to
William Morris

Understand, that's why I said many. I realize some electricians have taken the time to learn how the new stuff works, and more important, take the time to install it properly. Unfortunately, most do not.

Maybe, maybe not. There is a limit to the spectrum. I recently discovered I cannot use my cordless phones anywhere near my laptop if it's in the middle of a big download, too much interferance. No matter how reliable the wireless technology gets, hardwiring will still be better.

Reply to
C G

get a better phone. I've seen some that are advertised "802.11 friendly"

Reply to
j j