Residential door hardware with HIGH quality locks?

Page 2 of 2
On 3/2/2016 12:32 PM, John Albert wrote:

With that budget, I'd be looking at Baldwin, (I've repaired Baldwin, but not sure what it costs) or Schlage A line for the lever. And B460 for the deadbolt.
BTW, my mobile home is protected by Kwikset. Locking door knobs, and a deadbolt on both doors.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I was going to comment along these lines.
I want a lock that makes the knucklehead make a lot of noise for a few seconds. Just enough time to go to level orange. If I'm not there; which is rare these days then he can have his selection of unique junk. I got no money or anything worth routing through the junk for. My wife will center the laser on the chest of the offender. But I digress...
--
Tekkie