Rescreening and Noseeums

Can anyone recommend a type of screen that will keep out tiny bugs like the Noseeums? I can't seem to find any info on this other than the fact that they can come right through most screens.
On 2 May 2004 21:09:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Mike) wrote:
:) Can anyone recommend a type of screen that will keep out tiny bugs :) like the Noseeums? I can't seem to find any info on this other than :) the fact that they can come right through most screens.
Biting midges/No-see-ums can be .5 mm in size so screening them out cane be hard. You might try reducing the light around the house the first 1 1/2 - 2 hours after sunset and set up a light source away from the house.
Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!
It is said that the early bird gets the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.