Replys, thank-you's

Recently some of us seem to be spooked by the "edit out" and "bottom/top post" group so that a number of writers are editing out EVERYTHING. When replying, please include enough of an earlier posting so that it is possible to see what your comments relate to.
And while I'm commenting, "thank you" to individuals should be emailed only to them whenever possible and NOT posted unless there is something new which informs the news group. My thanks to ALL who post; I love to scan these groups. --Phil
Phil Munro informs us:

Nah, they just don't know how to quote. Didn't get themselves an edumacation, I reckon.

While you're preaching to the choir here, most folks don't know and wouldn't care if they did about threaded responses.

If you've been on USENET long enough you learn to intuit (beyond filters) when a thread is either not worth reading or seriously off-track. With all the trolling, spammage, and flaming the last thing I'm worried about is reading thank-yous. It's almost, er, refreshing in its civility.
Marc
Phil Munro wrote:

Those that do - will. Those that don't - won't.
And then there's the clueless WEB-TV pukes.
Too bad you're wasting your breath Phil.
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.de wrote:

not aware. --Phil