Replying to messages

Hi I posted a message titled " Craftsman snow thrower", in Google news group "alt.hom.repair" I received reply, now I wish to reply, but when I click "reply" in the message area it only reverts back to the messges.
As you can see ,I am able to post new topics or messages but unable to reply. to received messages.
Any help here? Mike
when you received a reply, was it via email or was it a reply posting on the newsgroup?

Mikel wrote:

Right click the message to which you want to reply and select "Reply to group".
Mikel wrote:

Don't use Google Groups for posting. The delay is unacceptable.

The google delay is now gone.