Replacment Windows

I am looking to replace 4 first floor double-hung windows in my house. I want to preserve the wood look of the original windows and most of the vinyl replacement windows will not match. I am seriously considering purchasing Jeld-Wen Zap Pak kits from Home Depot. They will have to be custom size, but right now, I have a quote of $193.63 for each window (insulated glass, not Low-E, removable grills, double-hung). I am doing my own install.
Anyone have any comments to add about this brand or have any other suggestions?
--
David P. Feyen Reply to: dfeyen at wi dot rr dot com
I just put in Harvey wood inside/alum outisde windows in my old farmhouse and am very happy. Price about the same for a straight-forward doublehung.