Replacing windows

Hi,
Would anyone happen to know a place to get replacement sash kits? They need to be wooden, 6/6 format (HDC regs) double glazed and ideally with thin muttons like in the old days. Muttons have to be 'real', ie stuck on either side of the glass not sandwiched (HDC again.....).
I'm also interested to hear peoples opinions on routing out a 2/2 existing sash to take 4 thin double glazed panels.
Last question, any recommendations for a supplier for wood framed regular double glazed replacement windows. Most of the box stores seem to have gone down the PVC route and altho I want a decent long lived unit cost is also a concern at I'll need a few of them.
Many Thanks
Nick..
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:03:31 GMT, Nick

Nick;
Not exactly what you are looking for but take a look www.bi-glass.com which seems to do what you are asking. In my own house in lieu of the vinyl replacements I chose to have bi-glass rebuild my 6 over 6's and 8/8's with double pane low-e glass. They windows are just like new and their seal it incredible.
Good luck.
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:53:50 -0500, Bob_M

Thanks Bob,
That is just what I wanted for the house windows. I may just go with stock sash replacements (about double width muttons) for the garage as it's a pretty basic structure anyhow and a ways from the house.
Nick..