replacing windows

We have Andersen double hung windows that need to be replaced. We have a brick veneer on the front of our house and vinyl siding on the rest of the house. How do you remove the old windows which are probably nail in to the framing without removing the siding? How would I remove the windows in front with the brick veneer?
Rudy
The only way I've seen this done is to remove the bricks that surround the windows.
RB
Rudy Fichtenbaum wrote:

Remove then from the inside. If possible disassemble the windows from the window frame, remove the casing around the inside of the window, use a reciprocating saw and cut the nails holding them to the framing. The windows should now come in, might need some persuasion.
What they do is remove the windows and then attach clamps to opposite sides of the frame and attach a come along to pull the sides together, and them move the clamps as needed to completely crush the window frame. The new window frames have the flaps cut off and are attached through the frame to the framing wood with screws. Care needs to be taken in caulking the windows to assure water tightness.