Replacing Under Tub Seal on Maytag Washer

I have a 10 year old Maytag Washer that works fine.
It started dripping water from the seal between the tub and motor.
They sell an "Under Tub Seal" kit for $50 and a "bearing kit' for $50. Do I need both - I have a mild drip - but the bearings are quiet.
Has anyone done this replace job? I am relatively handy - is this a difficult job?
Does anyone know where I can get the above part cheaper?
Harry

Yes. No.

You quoted sucker prices, no doubt from the local appliance parts place. Try eBay.
snipped-for-privacy@everhart.com wrote:

Hi,
No model# posted :( But if your 10 year old washer is a Dependable Care style Maytag, this will give you an idea how to change the tub bearing and under water seal kits... http://www.applianceaid.com/tub_seal_replacement.html

I don't think you will.
http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/cgi-bin/promote-detail.cgi?affiliate_id=AppAid&item "204012&brand=MAC
http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/cgi-bin/promote-detail.cgi?affiliate_id=AppAid&item 4013&brand=MAC