Replacing SubZero 690/S Light Switch

I have the replacement light switch for frig side of a SubZero 690/S refrigerator/freezer. What is the easiest way to replace the switch? Can it be popped/pried out from the door side or do I need to remove the top grill and the cover over the switch and push it down and out? The new switch looks like it snaps in. One side has a small ridge and the other a plastic clip that holds it in place. I know I have to shut power off first.
bruce1293@comcastdotnet (Bruce) writes: | I have the replacement light switch for frig side of a SubZero 690/S | refrigerator/freezer. | What is the easiest way to replace the switch? | Can it be popped/pried out from the door side or do I need to remove the top | grill and the cover over the switch and push it down and out?
When I did it I removed the grill. It's a good opportunity to clean the condenser (but I'm sure you do that regularly anyway :).
Dan Lanciani wrote:

I've found that removing the grill and cleaning the condenser twice each year is needed. I wish SubZero had a better design for the attachment of the grill though.

I did come in from the grill side. It was much easier and yes the condenser did need cleaning. Thanks for the advice.