replacing spa circulation pump from 110v 33watt to 115v 98watt

Hello, I have to replace my circulation pump in my hot tum that is 115v 33watts. I see many that are 115v 98watt for cheep on ebay. Can I use the 98watt pump in place of the 33watt? Or am I looking for trouble. Thanks for any help.
fzbuilder wrote:

Sure. You may need one extra female in the tub...

As long as it fits, it should be fine. The new one will probably move a slight bit more water