Replacing Skylights

I am replacing a Roto skylight with a Velux skylight. The glass on the inside of the existing Roto skylight measures 26 1/2 x 36. The closest Velux is the FS304 which says the frame size is30 9/16 x 38 1/8. Will the the Velux fit in the existing rough opening?

I bought an Insula Dome and they made it to the exact size that I wanted.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Replacing-Skylights-154055-.htm matmox wrote: CES Energy Solution is a VELUX certified skylights company, they can provide valuable information about your issue with <a href="http://www.ces-solution.ca/skylights.html "> custom size skylights</a>. Contact them at www.ces-solution.ca
Rickster wrote:

--
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |