Replacing Skylights

I am replacing a Roto skylight with a Velux skylight. The glass on the inside of the existing Roto skylight measures 26 1/2 x 36. The closest Velux is the FS304 which says the frame size is30 9/16 x 38 1/8. Will the the Velux fit in the existing rough opening?

Reply to
Rickster

I bought an Insula Dome and they made it to the exact size that I wanted.

Don (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

responding to

matmox wrote: CES Energy Solution is a VELUX certified skylights company, they can provide valuable information about your issue with custom size skylights. Contact them at

Rickster wrote:

Reply to
matmox