Replacing Rollers in Whirlpool Dryer

I have an LE6810 Whirlpool Imperial dryer, I need ot replace the rollers. The dryer is making a loud thumping sound when the drum is turning. I need to know how to access these to replace them. Or is something than I should even try?
Thanks
Tony
Tony wrote:

Hi,
That is part of a full model#, I found a couple that where close... LE6810XPW0 & LE6810XSW0

This should help... http://www.applianceaid.com/wpdryer_how-to.html http://www.applianceaid.com/whirlpool-dryers.html#noises
Thank you very much!
You will need tools and skills. I've replaced dryer rollers before, and didn't find it dificult. Please replace the drive belt while you are doing things. And clean all the dust and lint out of the inside of the dryer. Please consider replacing the vent hose. they aren't expensive, and they do get lint clogged.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.