Replacing PushMatic breakers

My mother's house (built in 1959) has PushMatic breakers.
A few of them (three) are somewhat troublesome; won't turn off & on 100% of the time.
Question:
Sould I just "bite the bullet" replace all of them or do them as they "fail"?
cheers Bob
I would replace the panel and breakers with a more reliable type, or just replace those that are sticky. If you do it yourself, be very careful. Pushmatics are very dangerous panels to work in unless you can kill the power to it first.