Replacing Interior French Doors...

Folks,

I am going to be replacing all of the doors inside my house (since the exisiting ones are a.) 20 years old, b.) covered with small annoying holes, and c.) hollow slab doors.)

I would like to replace all of the doors with hollow 6 panels doors. I would like to, if possible, remove the existing doors and hang new doors on the existing jambs.

However, I have one doorway thats actually a set of interior french doors.

Would I be out of my mind attempting to replace french doors in an existing jamb? Or should I just bite the bullet, spend the extra money, and buy prehung doors?

Any advice, suggestions, experience shared would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks,

Todd

Reply to
Todd