Replacing Flush Mount Zinsco Load Center, What will Fit?

I have a flush-mount Zinsco 100A load center, 22 3/8 x 14 7/16 that's recessed into an outside wall (with the meter included). I'd like to replace this with an 150A (or worst case 125A) load center, retaining the flush mount, with minimal stucco removal.
The closest I've found so far is a Cutler Hammer MBE1224B100TF, which is 125A, and is (apparently) 25-3/8 x 14 7/16 (their on-line catalog isn't clear).
What other companies make the combination load centers with the meter on top and the breakers on the bottom?

Most service panels will flush mount just fine. Widths tend to be less than the usual 14 1/2" stud cavity and depths to fit into 3 1/2". The popular Square D QO line can be used with meter outlet above or below the beakers. On my last installation we used the below breaker outlet to the meter. That panel was a 200 A. I suspect that most service panels will mount breakers up or down with no problems. Check with your local building inspector in case there is some code requirement for the main disconnect to be at the top or bottom. HTH
Joe