Replacing damaged kitchen cabinet doors

Page 2 of 2
On Thursday, September 26, 2013 9:46:12 PM UTC-4, wro te:

from water over the years, probably beyond easy repair. Are there any compa nies or contractors who could replace them with a similar finish? Since all the other kitchen cabinets and their doors and drawers are in good shape, I would hate to replace all the cabinets just because two doors are damaged . I live in northern Massachusetts. -- Steven L.

m Kraft-Maid. Have you been to any localHD, Lowes, etc to sere aht kind of cabinets they have. There are a limited number of possibilities for cabin et door styles, I'd be very surprised if you could not match the style fair ly easily.

The pics are from an original post by someone else a year ago that also had Cardell cabinets. This new poster has cabinets from that company, but the pics are not of their cabinets. It gets very confusing when someone re-opens an old thread instead of starting a new one.