Replacing Concord Ceiling Fan Capacitor and/or Transformer

Fan Model: 820 AL-G
Series: 52DS5
Black 3 wire capacitor: 1 white wire goes to motor wiring harness clip, 1 white wire goes to forward/reverse switch, 1 red wire goes to motor wiring harness clip
White 5 wire transformer inside of metal housing: 1 white wire crimped with two white wires (1 for auxillary light kit I believe and the 2nd crimps with white wire from capacitor at forward/reverse switch) 1 orange wire goes to motor wiring harness clip, 1 pink wire and 1 grey wire go to fan speed control module (pull chain).
The fan will not turn when powered on but is getting power. Sometimes i am able to "jump start"it by spinning the blades and then turning on the power. I always leave the fan on highest speed.
The capacitor has no sign of blistering which I understand is a tell tale sign it is going bad
Unable to really see all of the transformer.
This fan was built in or prior to 1996 I believe and I have been told the transformer is no longer available. If so is it possible a different style capacitor is available that replaces the original capacitor and transformer?
On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 9:44:08 PM UTC-4, William P wrote:

cieling fans arent expensive, just replace the entire fan.
quick, easy and cheaper , since the fan motor might be bad...
replying to bob haller , William P wrote:

thanks for your thoughts