Replacing cast iron DWV stack pipe

I need to replace large portion of main DWV stack. My main stack is composed from two 4" cast iron Y fittings stacked one on another. There is then 4" by 3" cast iron reducer and then there is 3" copper stack pipe. All cast iron fittings as well as main 3" copper stack pipe connected to cast iron reducer are joined using bell end and lead. I need to remove all cast iron fittings except one that enters my house from the street. I need then to cut 3" copper stack pipe somewhere and replace all fittings and portion of copper stack pipe with PVC pipe. I will use no-hub coupling to connect PVC pipe to 3" copper stack pipe. However how to connect PVC pipe to bell end of 4" cast iron fitting that enters my house from the street? What's the proper way to do this?
Alexander Galkin wrote:

Consider the stronger Pro-Flex coupling for the PVC-to-Cu transition: http://www.fernco.com/noframes/proflex.html
For entering the cast iron bell, use a rubber "Donut" (also Fernco). Just slips in place; no lead req'd.
To remove the existing lead, use a long drill bit and "swiss-cheese" the joint until you can pry the lead and oakum out.
Jim
<< However how to connect PVC pipe to bell end of 4" cast iron fitting that enters my house from the street? What's the proper way to do this? >>
Check the Fernco fittings at your local box store, after making sure your building code has approved them, of course. When you get the cast iron bell ends free, measure the diameters. Much of the old CI stuff was pretty variable in size and Fernco has oversizes for the inevitable surprises. Good luck.
Joe