replacing bearings on C-frame fan motor

I have an appliance that has a fan powered by a C-frame 115 VAC motor.

It was making a pretty bad noise, so I took it apart to check it. The bearings were turning pretty rough and were binding. I cleaned things up a little and oiled the bearings. It seems to run okay now, but I expect the bearings will be going out soon.

Replacing the whole motor seems to be problematic because I don't have a part number or specs such as current draw or RPM.

I would like to simply replace the bearings. Each assembly forms something like a bridge that is screwed onto opposite sides of the frame. I guess they are something like sintered journal bearings. The shaft has a diameter rather near 5mm, and the screw holes are close to

48mm apart.

Is there a good supplier for these bearing assemblies?

Reply to
Matt

bob kater

mscdirect.com mcmaster.com use-enco.com

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

I don't see anything relevant at those sites.

Reply to
Matt

Not all have ears to hear.

Reply to