replacing bearings on C-frame fan motor

I have an appliance that has a fan powered by a C-frame 115 VAC motor.
It was making a pretty bad noise, so I took it apart to check it. The bearings were turning pretty rough and were binding. I cleaned things up a little and oiled the bearings. It seems to run okay now, but I expect the bearings will be going out soon.
Replacing the whole motor seems to be problematic because I don't have a part number or specs such as current draw or RPM.
I would like to simply replace the bearings. Each assembly forms something like a bridge that is screwed onto opposite sides of the frame. I guess they are something like sintered journal bearings. The shaft has a diameter rather near 5mm, and the screw holes are close to 48mm apart.
Is there a good supplier for these bearing assemblies?
A visit to a motor shop will tell you everything you need to know about the motor, also see a supplier that sells parts for what it came off of and I am sure they can also id it for you. Most small c-face motors are not worth repairing.

Matt writes:

mscdirect.com mcmaster.com use-enco.com
Richard J Kinch wrote:

I don't see anything relevant at those sites.
Matt writes:

Not all have ears to hear.