Replacing bath tub, have space for a wider tub, do they come in odd dimensions?

Hi, I want to replace my tub, it's 59 inches long and 29.5 wide which I think is standard. The bathroom has room for a much wider tub, up to 57 inches but no space to make it longer. Are tubs and possibly hot tubs made to odd dimenstions? There's no budget to have a tub custom made but I'd like to use the space and get a bigger tub.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

    You might explore if there will be a need to reinforce the floor beneath the extended dimensions of the tub. If my recollection is correct, the floor joists under tubs are closer together than those elsewhere.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 7, 10:07 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Look here for bath-only tubs:
http://www.dougstubs.com/Bathroom/____Bathtubs/_Bath_only/Bath_Only_-_5_feet_ (65_in._and_under).aspx
40" - 43" widths seem pretty common, 60" are also available.
Whirlpools come in various widths also.
Remember - a wider tub means more water...more water means more weight...more weight might mean lots of water on the floor below. Ouch!
Add pictures here
✖