Replacing a water heater (electric)

I have a few books but they don't go into much detail. Are there any good resources for this?

Reply to
TC

There is a lot of info available online. Just Google on the string "replace electric water heater" and you'll get hits like this one:

U.R.H.

***
Reply to
U. R. Hosed

Cant even figure out how to do a Google Search yet you are ready to take on a water heater install?? You, the water and the electric should get along just fine. Never ceases to amaze me. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Well Bubba, thanks for your useful diatribe. I bet you are the pride of your trailer park.

Have a nice day!

Reply to
TC