Replacing a water heater (electric)

I have a few books but they don't go into much detail. Are there any good resources for this?

There is a lot of info available online. Just Google on the string "replace electric water heater" and you'll get hits like this one:
http://id.essortment.com/waterheaterele_rzek.htm
U.R.H.

Cant even figure out how to do a Google Search yet you are ready to take on a water heater install?? You, the water and the electric should get along just fine. Never ceases to amaze me. Bubba
Bubba wrote:

Well Bubba, thanks for your useful diatribe. I bet you are the pride of your trailer park.
Have a nice day!