Replacement windows how to check out companies in Chicago

Hi there

we are planning on replacing all our windows in our house in Chicago. We hear many bad stories about construction companies that suck and obviously want to avoid them. Any sites on the web where we can check them out? Also if anyone has a contractor that was good let me know.

Harry

Reply to
harry palmer

Go to the court house and see if any suits were filed, get the owners name and check bankruptcy records. This can usualy be done online.

Reply to
m Ransley