Replacement windows how to check out companies in Chicago

Hi there
we are planning on replacing all our windows in our house in Chicago. We hear many bad stories about construction companies that suck and obviously want to avoid them. Any sites on the web where we can check them out? Also if anyone has a contractor that was good let me know.
Harry
--
Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his
intelligence; he is just using his memory.